Designed for use on 300 series stainless-steel alloys and other nickel-bearing alloys such as Inconel and Kovar.
Both matte (270M) and bright (270B) finishes are available. Produces a uniformly smoother finish with good specular reflectivity and minimum metal loss. Eliminates the grain boundary attack and the danger of hydrogen embrittlement and stress corrosion. Temperature: 170–175° F. Concentration: 100% by volume. Time: 5–10 minutes or longer.
- Safety Data Sheet (E-Prep 270-B)
- Safety Data Sheet (E-Prep 270-M)
- Safety Data Sheet (E-Prep 270 Add)
- Safety Data Sheet (E-Prep 270 Booster)
- Technical Data Sheet (E-Prep 270)
- Troubleshooting Guide (E-Prep 270)
Heavy-duty, non-silicated, oil splitting, high-caustic liquid soak cleaner to remove carbon smut. Mixture of surface active...
Heavy-duty non-silicated, oil-emulsifying, high-caustic liquid soak cleaner to remove carbon smut from steel. Mixture of surface...Collapse Information